PROM COLLECTION - Cosmetics
Let’s dance our way through the fog with our Prom Collection.
This would be a nice collection to have in the game and prom season is coming up.
Survivors that I have in mind for this collection are Adam, Kate , Ace and Jake. They could wear vintage/modern prom clothings.
I would like to see New hairstyles for Adams.
1. An Afro
2. Waves haircut
The Legion will be perfect for this collection.
Julie - Bloody dress similar to carrie with a mask
Susie - hooded Victorian dress with a mask
Joey/Frank - A cut up tux with a phantom of the opera inspired mask
@not_Queen
This would be a nice collection to have in the game and prom season is coming up.
Survivors that I have in mind for this collection are Adam, Kate , Ace and Jake. They could wear vintage/modern prom clothings.
I would like to see New hairstyles for Adams.
1. An Afro
2. Waves haircut
The Legion will be perfect for this collection.
Julie - Bloody dress similar to carrie with a mask
Susie - hooded Victorian dress with a mask
Joey/Frank - A cut up tux with a phantom of the opera inspired mask
@not_Queen
Comments
I'm into it. I've also thought a murderous Prom Queen would be a cool idea for a killer for a long time.
Purple tux and bowtie for Frank, PLEASE.
What about feng?