Changes I would like to see in DBD
Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted ideas, I've been busy developing games, I saw that DBD will have some interesting changes in 2024, but there are things that don't were mentioned by the devs that I think need to be improved, remembering that It's my opinion, and what "I" would like to see:
- Balance of forces between survs and Killer:
Currently, killers have much more comeback tools than survs, the killer for example even afterOnce the generators are completed they still have a chance of winning, in the case of survivors, if there are only two survivors and 3 generators, I already know that that match is lost (unless the survs that survived arethe king of loops, a rare thing to happen)
-Replay Stuck matches:
DBD has several stucks, both for survs and killers, the killers slug the survs and leave them on the ground without power do nothing, survs stay at the exit gate in the t-bag, survs leaving another prisoner with unhook cancel, killer giving body blocks in the corners, hacking in matches, there are a lot of things that there really is nothing to do other than report, however There are things that could be resolved, like a surrender for example:
-Review Wiggle systems:
I hate this skillcheck wiggle system (it's very annoying) it would be better if it just worked by holding the directional pad somewhere to perform the wiggle and release the directional pad when you want to stop the wiggle;
-Hide items in the lobby:
The killer does not need to know the items that the survs take, have you ever thought if the survs could see who the killer and his add-ons are? so, this would certainly be something simple to resolve and would be fair to both (I know there are tricks to hiding items, but in a way or else the killer would see);
-Do not notify bots to killers
I don't think the killers should know who the human bot is in the match, if he deduces it, ok, but he doesn't need to be informed;
Otherwise, the basics: improve killers that need it and more adjustments to the options, well that's it folks, see you later
Comments