Trophy
Hello , I did not get credit for the "shape expert" trophy , even though I killed all the survivors and only had three of his special skills . I was playing on the PC platform , I was logged into epic games .
Hello , I did not get credit for the "shape expert" trophy , even though I killed all the survivors and only had three of his special skills . I was playing on the PC platform , I was logged into epic games .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you also get Merciless Victory or simply the kills?
I think so , I only had 3 unique Michael Mayers skills, they all died , one person by hand murder , two by hanging by a hook and one bled out .
Since you bled someone out and moried someone else, you probably did not receive Merciless Victory.
If you could give it another try without moris or bleeding out, please let me know the result and if it's a bug we'll forward it to the team.
This was changed a while back, Merciless Victory is now directly tied to killing all 4 survivors by any means. (see https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/369)
The bug in this case would be it not correctly granting a merciless victory through either bleeding someone out or the mori.