Why Do People Take The Game So Personal?
I just had a match with Wraith on Gideon's Meat Plant, the Survivors were SoloQ and had a rough start because Dark Devotion let me get a lot of early pressure by confusing the Survivor.
The first Survivor to die was a Zarina who gave up on hook after I 2-hooked everyone at 4 Generators remaining, then a Mikaela, and then a Jane. I let the Kate escape because they were spinning around in a snowman and I felt bad.
In the post-game chat, the Mikaela was asking me a lot of questions that insinuated that I killed her because of personal bias and was asking if she did something wrong to deserve it.
Im just going to say it, as someone who plays both sides, 99.9% of the time it's not personal.
I just want to play the game, I dont want to have to snowball fight every match (with the event) or farm every game, sometimes I just want to play Killer, which means I have to kill Survivors.
It's the exact same as me playing Survivor and trying to escape or protecting me team, Im just playing the game, there's nothing deep behind my motives since it's literally just a game.
I really dont understand why people look at things and take them personally.
Comments
I don't know either my whole team gets mad when I just flashlight save all game and never touch generators. I hate doing them so I don't feel like playing that way to escape I rather just have fun and get some content doing gens is pointless.
I play Hag every now and then and tend to teleport and hit anyone who trips my traps. That will still cause people to insist that I tunneled them...