Plague's Power Freezes The Screen
This is the second or third time that I have been forced to DC from a match because every time in those matches I would charge and then use my purge, only for the screen to freeze until the power was finished. This would result in me having zero clue as to where the survivor went and me losing big distance in the tile or losing the survivor completely. Let alone it guaranteeing that I miss the purge.
Is this a bug or is it a server issue? Plague is one of the three most played killers for me at this point in time. And if I'm gonna experience frame drops as severe as this with one of them making them unplayable, that's incredibly annoying.
Anyone else experience this? :(
Comments
Hey there,
The best place to Report Bugs is on the official Forum's Bug Report Category: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs
Check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the pinned guidelines.