Small Empathy buff

Buff: You can see the aura's of survivors who are dead on their last hook regardless if they are healthy.

Comments

  • IMO Empathy is one of the best info perks in the game. It's got a massive range, no cooldown, helps you find any wounded survivors for heals, allows you to see the player in chase after they get wounded to decide to go for saves/work on gens.

    This idea is a nice effect though tbh... I don't thimk Empathy needs it, but I'd keep this effect in my pocket and consider it for another perk.

  • No way. I'm sick of people using these perks to be selfish and avoid taking agro and letting others die. It needs to have a slight nerf that ifbthe injured person is in a chase you can't see the aura.

  • @BugReporterOnly said:

    No way. I'm sick of people using these perks to be selfish and avoid taking agro and letting others die. It needs to have a slight nerf that ifbthe injured person is in a chase you can't see the aura.

    What? A good player would use this perk to take aggro for the person that is dead on hook.