Survivor Skins for Legion?
Would anyone else want to see other survivors as skins for the Legion? I just thought it would be cool, that's all.
Would anyone else want to see other survivors as skins for the Legion? I just thought it would be cool, that's all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's a way to do something similar to these that requires almost no effort. Just make a no mask option for the head piece. All 4 members of Legion have face designs already. Being able to see their faces would make them look a bit like survivors.
It would be a ridiculously easy cosmetic to make. And it would the cosmetic I most want and I'm sure a number of other players would highly want.
I wish we could get more survivor skins for Leatherface.
You mean like how someone did on this reddit post?
Or are we more talking just Dwight with a knife?
Someone already made designs for this idea and they are ######### fantastic
https://old.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/a6nysq/survivor_cosmetics_for_legion_killer_versions_of/
If they did have a "I'm a killer but have the clothes of survivor" feature (like in the link they have the coats on their heads) then it's okay.
If not it would be so p2w vs new players let's be real here.
Aka new players