Perk Suggestion to further incentivize anti-tunneling.
I am not sure what i would call this perk yet but i was thinking about how nice it would be if we could have a perk that shows the aura of a hook rescuer for say 3 or 4 seconds in addition all bloodpoints earned either from chasing, hitting, hooking that person are doubled for 30 seconds so a hit would be 600BP instead of 300BP on the rescuer.
The reason i bring this suggestion is because in many cases when someone gets unhooked i dont generally want to go for the person that just got saved but for the most part i am forced to when they are the only one i find when i get back to the hook. Showing us the general direction the rescuer went or is going would be amazing because then i could almost certainly go after the rescuer if i want to and not be forced to kill the injured guy again.
Comments
I think an invisibilty perk for the survivor would be awesome, sort of a Harry Potter cloak that lasts so many seconds? i mean there is killers who are invisible, why not a perk for a survivor?
That sounds fun with Make your Choice.
Interesting....^^
It would be great if you're just trying to not tunnel already or using MYC, but I wouldn't really call it tunneling if the injured guy accidentally runs into you. Someone who accidentally bumps into the injured guy once in a while is not the kind of person that needs a perk to encourage them anyway.
I think it would be neat to just have a passive bloodpoint bonus to chasing different people after hooking someone, though. I feel like tunneling is totally fair game in terms of winning, but I'm all for rewarding people for going a little easy and making the game more fun for everyone when you already know you're going to win.
These meagre BP are not worth. If you tunnel, the 4k will give you more BP in a shorter time. Unless there is actual gameplay advantage, tunneling will always stay