The Devs should not announce changes to Items or Add Ons
Basically title.
Since it is announced that Blights Add Ons get reworked, I have yet to face a Blight who did not use either Alchemist Ring, Adrenaline Vial, Double Speed, C33 or a combination of those.
Same happened when they announced Add On changes for Blight a few years ago (which just turned out to be a Buff to Adrenaline Vial).
IMO changes like this should not be announced. Yes, transparency is great. I get it. But it just turns the game into a nightmare if every Killer wants to use their broken Add Ons before they are changed or every Survivor wants to use the strong Items before they are changed (which happened with the Medkit-Nerfs).
I dont even think that they should be tested on the PTB, the PTB barely helps with Bugs anyway. But at the very least this would only mean to play around three weeks against the sweaty stuff instead of two months...
Comments