What Celebrity Survivors (or Killers) do you want to see in DBD...?

Edit: What I mean, by NOT ANYMORE, I mean Netflix doesn't own the rights to the Wednesday show anymore, so that's what I'm saying. It's owned by MGM, and MGM is currently owned by Amazon, so Amazon owns Wednesday. She still plays Wednesday, I think. She apparently quit playing Tara, though.

Comments

  • Sarah Michelle Gellar.

    plenty of iconic and significant roles in horror, best known for Buffy I guess though imo Buffy wouldn’t really fit as survivor… I would prefer her role from I Know What You Did Last Summer though - such great cosmetic potential

  • I voted Robert Englund cause he’s one of the most iconic actors. While I also wish his Freddy was in the game. Not only that, but they let him talk and mess with the survivors like Wesker and Chucky. I just also think that would be amazing too see.

  • keanu for sure. I didnt even read what was after him

  • Nobody.

    Aside from Nic Cage which is probably the only exception as he has played himself in some of his movies, i'd just rather have actors portray their characters in-game than as themselves.

  • @BasementKing said:

    Ryan Gosling

    literally me

  • keanu reeves obviously who doesn’t want john wick in dbd also his perks would be amazing maybe not as good as nic’s but id say around the same level of fun