Punting Chucky Really Hard?
Hello lads and lasses, I have a simple change which would make Chucky fair.
All that we need to change would be that survivors can kick Chucky, exactly like Victor, if he misses a swing. This feature would be fair because it punishes wild, random swings and Chucky missing his power. It'd function like the opposite of Chucky's power refreshing when he slides under a pallet.
THanks for listening, I can't stop thinking about this addition cuz it'd be sick.
Comments
in your opinion, what makes CHucky an iffy killer? anytime I personally fight him I have to battle the urges to D/C since his power is so potent, IMO.
โ fair
โ It makes a killer that is not even of much use in its current state even more miserable.
Wait a minute.. Its you again.
Are you not the person who suggested that Chucky should have to "recharge" batteries and survivor being able to steal them. You know all kind of nonsense that would make him unplayable. And now you want this kicking thing on top of that?
No, just no.
NOnono, hear me out, both of these changes probably would be added together!!! (unless)๐๐