I won't lie...I want old Freddy back
New Freddy is overall boring to play his teleport barely works since survivors just run away before your teleport is complete and his power just doesn't seem to work right I'm complaining because oh I lost one match as Freddy no i played him for a good while and realized he sucks in end game he loses half his power and well barely has anything going for him while old Freddy while annoying with people easily able to wake up from the dream world had a major thing of aura reading.
If they could take the pulling into the dream world and aura reading and mix the teleport, you at least have some kind of decent killer I've faced, maybe more twins, then I have a single Freddy.
Comments
Original Freddy was HORRIBLE... but they were fun and unique.
I kind of miss playing them as well, mainly since Im not looking for powerful meta stuff, Im looking to have fun.
It’d be more interesting than current Freddy I will say that, but they’d need to do some serious balancing to make him work in his original form in the current state of DBD.
Make Freddy unique again!
I would take old freddy over current Freddy any day, Yea they both are weak af but atleast Old Freddy had a unique mechanic. He never needed a nerf either but you can thank Almo since he stated that Freddy was OP and will get nerfed, in his livestream.
With some balancing they could make Old Freddy work in DbD pretty well I think.
Something like: