Event Lore Entries
Is there any place I can find past lore entries released with events? I loved the mini comic from this past Halloween event. If not then it would be really nice to have them in an archive of sorts.
Is there any place I can find past lore entries released with events? I loved the mini comic from this past Halloween event. If not then it would be really nice to have them in an archive of sorts.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
check the wiki, but bHVR dont have a system to preserve event tomes atm
Oh I see, okay thank you for the info.