Is this constantly happening to you too?
Servers just keep on dying.
Wich sucks for whatever side is winning, this last one was vs a wraith that was just destroying us, and the match just ends. I felt bad for him, he was doing really well.
Servers just keep on dying.
Wich sucks for whatever side is winning, this last one was vs a wraith that was just destroying us, and the match just ends. I felt bad for him, he was doing really well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, this has been happening to me for months.
I was watching Zubat today and it happened to him in the middle of a match. Has not happened to me personally yet.
This happens when I'm searching for a Killer match at night. Never during gameplay thankfully.
this happens sometimes but more then I like it too tho.
Recent disconnects are extremely weird.
I have had a increase in this. Certainly not as glitchy as DBD was a few years back but still noticeably more lately
It happened to me last night on my first survivor match of the night, on my favorite map no less. I just turned the game off because it infuriated me. It took so long to find a match and not 5 minutes in, thr game freezes and crashes.
I have not been disconnected, but I have been experiencing alot of lag issues where my character is moving, but I have no control of it, and then everything speeds up trying to catch up.