Legion chase and paused bleedout
The devs mentioned they would quality of life change the timer during the chase should tracking without the chase activating.
Curious as to how many use this tactic. Personally I use bloodhound so I can still track when scratch marks are gone, which makes it easy to lower my head and follow the blood after breaking the chase
Curious as to how many use this tactic. Personally I use bloodhound so I can still track when scratch marks are gone, which makes it easy to lower my head and follow the blood after breaking the chase
Comments
Im not quite sure what the devs have mentioned. Can you explain that again, , a timer during the chase without there even being a chase? I dont really get that
i heard that they will change mending going down while youre following the blood since its an exploit
And there is the “E” word, thanks to @Tru3Lemon , who obviously doesn’t know what an exploit is. It is intended game play, get used to it. If the devs want to change it, all they need to do is tie the timer to the terror radius. Maybe they will, maybe they won’t, but either way it is not an exploit. I sometimes wonder if these people throwing around the “E” word even know how to play the game.
The devs talked about this at the 50:40 mark saying if a good number of people do this, they would quality of life change it so you can chase without the timer pausing, much like borrowed time used to be.
So my question was too see how many people actually used this tactic