Thanks for putting pile of snowskulls in loops
You really outdone yourselves this time. From making Twins completely irrelevant by survivors throwing snowskulls at Victor to snowpiles blocking loops. You better have that kill rate disabled cuz I don't want manipulated kill rates in your statistics and see unnecessary killer buffs.
Comments
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/18kv4fy/fun_fact_with_the_new_event
You realize they have access to statistics as they please and don’t just see these killrates every now and then completely out of context??
It’s a fun event that’s mostly not favouring one side especially considering past events - not sure how it’s affecting Victor but Twins are miserable for both sides anyway and got a rework planned that’s around the corner..
I don’t think I have seen piles actually blocking loops but if they actually do so and resulting in a very killer unfriendly loop, maybe clip/screenshot it and make a constructive feedback post
Snowpiles don't spawn anywhere that a gen or chest couldn't.
It's also pretty silly to be complaining about balance during an event. BHVR are well aware there is an event going on and it includes various new mechanics.
Snowpiles on loops are negligible compared to the existence of snowmen. Do you know how many times I've escaped a chase or the trial itself due to hiding in a snowman at the right time? More than I can count off the top of my head. Plus the games where killers have simply let us all go after pelting us with snowskulls the entire game. The kill rates are not going to be normal.
I had snowpiles literally block windows and pallets, tiles and more. Snowmen spawned in locations they shouldn't be in.
Fun is subjective. I don't see the fun in that.
I´m getting mixed signals from this comment. Just to clarify. Do you want buffs for twins or not?
Snowskull piles spawn in places of gens. There’s no way they could be blocking windows.
The snowmen spawn in places of hooks, I think. So again, they’re not gonna block loops in ways that are unqiue to them.
I want buffs for Twins, but I’m still not convinced the goal of the upcoming twins changes are to buff Twins.
I think it’s much more likely slugging will get heavily nerfed, and Twins won’t be given proper compensation. And very likely that Twins changes will reach the PTB, a streamer will make a clickbait video complaining how overpowered Twins have become, the forums will get flooded with complaints, and BHVR nerfs Twins so they are worse off than they were before the changes.
If you're experiencing any bugs, the best place to report them is on our Bug Reporting forums. There is a pinned post with instructions on how to provide the necessary information so the team can look into it. Bug Reporting — BHVR