Option to turn off spectate mode
Toxic survivor groups use this to find the survivor not with them so they can lead the killer to them. could we have an option to turn it off, please?
Toxic survivor groups use this to find the survivor not with them so they can lead the killer to them. could we have an option to turn it off, please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes please. So many 2-3 man SWFs spectate the solo so they can get their buddy to lead the killer over to them/sandbag them.
Well, I can't blame them, if that survivor is Urban Evasion player, doing nothing whole game and just waiting for hatch with key...
I didn't say most likely, there are definetly SWF that do it just so their friend gets hatch.
I said specific situation, where I get it. I really hate those hiding useless players, even bot is better.