Typical SoloQ Match in 2023
At this point, you just have to laugh. This whole everybody is dead at 5 gens is enough to send ya ๐
At this point, you just have to laugh. This whole everybody is dead at 5 gens is enough to send ya ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any more details? I had one yesterday where I was the Legion and the team making the worst possible decisions. I was surprised how early we finished without anybody DC-ing.
One missed skill check by Mr. Soma got two of us found and him thrown in the basement. I saved him but then I was in the basement and went through all hook stages without anyone attempting to rescue me lol
I had a Dredge game today where I almost had a 4k at 5 gens (turned into 3k at 4 gens but good enough). Generally when that happens survivors have to misplay and take hits when they don't have to and just generally don't loop well.
Did any missed skill checks alert you to survivors positions?
The thing that gets me though is I play killer and go against excellent teams and I think wheres the survivors I get put with in solo q?!
Its true.
This! Exactly! I'll be playing killer in a few hours. Friday and Saturday nights are always rough as killer. My guess is that it's the easiest nights for SWFs to get together online.
Haha, it reminds me of this screenshot of mine:
That is the thing about playing solo. Sometimes you get lucky and everything goes well for you and your team.
Other times... well, not so lucky.
Nah but a snowman did lol and Dredge can react to that pretty instantly.