If they did absolutely nothing, would that starve the Entity? I'm not saying they'd be taken by the void, I'm talking about if everyone just suddenly stopped killing/doing gens/anything. Could that hurt the Entity?
Killers would just get tortured into submission by The Entity until they kill the Survivors and anything that is no longer of any use to The Entity is just gets discarded into the void.
Would it hurt The Entity? No not really, there's many more trials taking place at once. The loss of a thousand trials pale in comparison to the potential millions more that's also taking place.
Eff the Entity. If I want to have a snowball fight with the Survivors then that’s what I choose to do. (I find belligerence towards the Entity hilarious 😂)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killers would just get tortured into submission by The Entity until they kill the Survivors and anything that is no longer of any use to The Entity is just gets discarded into the void.
Would it hurt The Entity? No not really, there's many more trials taking place at once. The loss of a thousand trials pale in comparison to the potential millions more that's also taking place.
BP would stack past 2 milly.
Eff the Entity. If I want to have a snowball fight with the Survivors then that’s what I choose to do. (I find belligerence towards the Entity hilarious 😂)
If I was the Entity amd the trials don't work because of this, then time to drag out less pleasant methods of emotion extraction.
Loves would be made
omg i love this art <3