Which Zombie Game do you wanna see in Dbd?
So far we've got TWO of the MAJOR ones, that being Left 4 Dead and Resident Evil.
I'm going to be including what I think are all the MAJOR Zombie games. This is especially for those looking for that 2010s Zombie Game NOSTALGIA. Bonus option would be Lollipop Chainsaw, though I'm not sure how BHVR would be able to handle our cheerleading zombie slaying bestie Juliet Starling. Anywho...
Comments
Dead rising tbh. I don't have a ton of love for the series but I think he'd be an interesting survivor paragraph.
I'd love to see a Dead Space chapter with a necromorph killer and Isaac as the survivor.
Evil Within can technically count as a zombie game as the Haunted are basically zombies via their minds being controlled by STEM.
Either way, I'd really like to see Evil Within in the game. It could make an interesting chapter.
Glenn would be so cool to have as a Survivor.
Dead space is my second favorite franchise, so yes please.
The Evil Within would be great too ;)
And bioshock :)
The Evil Within gets my vote. If they can get Stefano with Obscura as a Killer, that would be amazing!
I would love to see Clementine as a survivor