Killers with bad ping still getting favoured by the server.
This has been a problem for soo long now… lately I just seem to be getting killers with awful ping just to be punished for it. I have great internet so why am I being punished?
This has been a problem for soo long now… lately I just seem to be getting killers with awful ping just to be punished for it. I have great internet so why am I being punished?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah idk why but it seems it always favours killers ping over survivors even though I think it should favour whoever has the best ping of the two but yeah, survivors just have to deal getting hit 20 miles away and killers being generally fine.