"Cow Tree" got nerfed?
Did "Cow Tree" just got nerfed with the latest patch or was this part of the loop changed long ago and I've just realized?
Did "Cow Tree" just got nerfed with the latest patch or was this part of the loop changed long ago and I've just realized?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They nerfed that loop when they reworked Cowshed (it’s nerfed on all Coldwind maps though)
The side on my post used to extend like the side with the window?
Found a random clip of a game recently and yes, you can see the difference I'm talking about.
idk, remember trying to cleanse that totem over there on the left side n inadvertently vaulting the wall, a few times tho😩
Omg really... I never noticed. Thank you for informing me.
Yeah. The window side also used to stick out more, it still does but they shortened it a little.
and u still have leave that loop most of the time as killer.