Most toxic experience

I play on ps4 so you already know how toxic this can get. I was playing killer, wasn’t camping at all and at the end of the game when I got a 4K one of the survivors (who was playing SWF) invited me to a party.

I join and this woman who’s like 20 something starts yelling and cursing at me honestly it was the funniest thing it reminded me of that Ninja video of him saying “tf did u say to me u little #########!?!?”
JFHFDGEGKJDEFHJ

I laughed and got kicked out LMFAO. I don’t even play killer that much. 

Comments

  • Lol, sounds pretty funny. I remember one time I was playing pig and I was camping this one survivor because the gates were open nearby so I crouched for no tr so bt couldnt trigger. And a Laurie cam rushing in for the save and she didnt see me so I grab her and trap her and the meg which was hooked does. Then I kill the Laurie on the same hook that Meg died on because of Hangmans trick and there wont any other hooks nearby (the Laurie seemed to know that) and so the match ends and I recive a message from the Laurie saying "######### crutch perker. Hangmans trick is so ######### broken. Literally ######### for running it." I reply with, "hangmans trick is literally so situational" and like two hours later when I'm not even playing dbd anymore she messages back saying "yeah, sure, whatever" I'm like bruh why tf would you message me back like 2 hours later #########???
  • You'll get that from time to time I had a duo that sandbagged a rd person on Red Forest one time till they quit. They then stayed in my post game chat insulting trying to get me to leave so they could feel better about themselves.

    I let my post game lobby go on for over 30 minutes and after about 15 they stopped trying to insult be nd then tried talking about rl stuff. They then waited and tried insulting me some more along with some quite ahem interesting insults.

    I'd been recording the entire thing and simply hit the report button since I'm sure BHVR got a load of laughs out of all the stuff they did and admitted to doing. They both actually tried adding me as a friend on Steam after I'm assuming BHVR banned them.

    It made my day and I didn't decline right away, I just waited a few days then hit block.

  • @Gamzello said:
    I play on ps4 so you already know how toxic this can get. I was playing killer, wasn’t camping at all and at the end of the game when I got a 4K one of the survivors (who was playing SWF) invited me to a party.

    I join and this woman who’s like 20 something starts yelling and cursing at me honestly it was the funniest thing it reminded me of that Ninja video of him saying “tf did u say to me u little #########!?!?”
    JFHFDGEGKJDEFHJ

    I laughed and got kicked out LMFAO. I don’t even play killer that much. 

    Everytime I get invited to a party after a match its always a group of pre pubescent squeakers. Reminds me of this.

    Terrible quality but classic Nick Swardson.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL1yULRnxko

  • Sounds like a typical 4 k.

  • I had an incredibly toxic enoucnter including a twitch streamer the other day, on PC. I didn't do that great as killer - but I didnt do horribly. Got two sacs, but only after a LOT of work. The twitch streamer and another launched into me hard core after the match.

    I was taken aback. It was only the second time it'd happened. The first time was on PS4, the guy threatened to stalk me and tunnel me from that point onward, and I asked him how he planned on getting me in matches. I had a good laugh about that one.