A little list
So I've faced two skull merchants who still do that chess merchant build and thought of dbd related things I would rather do then face a skull merchant. Now a disclaimer I know not all skull merchants are like this there are some that try to play differently aka use their drones for chasing and shutting down loops its like Bubba back then not every Bubba was a face camper. Anyways on with the list.
1. Face a hacker and be held hostage
2. Face 15 Otz matches in a row
3. Play twins during PTB(I play on ps but you get my drift)
4. Try getting Nurse's adept again(least played killer and still no idea how to play her)
5. Play 10 matches with just no mither seven of which I face an Oni
6. Try getting every single achievement in the game(while I have some of more challenging ones like from the void she kills and left for Dead these were either me just focusing on the achievement or a stroke of luck)
7. Play as a survivor or killer while blindfolded(never done it but it doesn't seem easy)
8. Would face 5 infinite mending legions
9. Play old freddy(I consider it a little annoying since it was somewhat easy to wake up still got the Adept though)
10. Trying to get from rank 20 to rank 1 without dying once
So there it my list of dbd things I would rather do then face a skull merchant because players(some not all) still use chess merchant.
Comments
otz, the guy who plays bad killers with bad perks without tunneling and camping, probably the easiest match you could ever get
1- I wasn't held hostage, but I've faced hackers in this game.
3- Definitely wasn't fun, I can tell you that.
8- We all have bad memories of that exploit, don't we?
9- Now, don't tempt me with a good time. I have no words to describe how much I miss my all-time favorite killer.
This is mostly just a way of saying yeah I really hate how some players play skull merchant she's a good killer if you use her right. I was close to winning a match with putting drones on gens instead using them for chase when all of sudden boom server crash.