Hey, devs, KILLSWITCH NOSTROMO WRECKAGE PRONTO!
Survivors already found a loophole to your flashlight bug. They use Nostromo Wreckage map offering, find the keycard and open the door with a chest inside that gives them a flashlight after opening it. They are abusing this with full intention to use the locker bug.
I have seen countless of streams already with survivors doing it for hours, no, days since the start of your killswitches.
You have to take action right now. They're ruining matches for countless of players.
Comments
Maybe killswitch chests...? No...? Ok...
not allowed to share this for some reason
I don't believe Chests can be killswitched with the current system. The only things the devs can do is prevent certain perks/items/addons/offerings from being brought into trial (and doesn't work without a game refresh which DBD doens't enforce) and the chance to roll a map.
I also don't see Nostromo getting disabled, because IIRC it's a guaranteed purple item not a guaranteed flashlight.
Well, if not chests... They can simply decrease a chance % for flashlights to 0 for a "killswitch period".
Their current system of killswitch does not allow them to adjust the odds of item pulls from chests. This is something I was told by a dev last time this bug appeared.