I don't know why we can't see killer's ping in lobby
After match started, it does not matter if i know killer has garbage ping or not. Because match is already started and i have to deal with garbage hits.
I don't know why it's so hard to add this feature to lobby, so we can simply dodge lobby if killer has terrible ping.
Comments
I don't understand this neither. It's very odd that, for as long as those red bars have appeared on Survivors in the lobby, there has never been a Killer version.
They do need to impliment this into the lobby. I can't think of any single reason why not.
I would like to see my own ping in lobby again.
Surely this is easy for them to do, not sure why this hasn’t been done yet. Would love to know if I’m about to play against a Wesker that hits me from a football field away lol.
I feel like its a holdout from the days when the killer was the host, but we've been past that for years now. They really should add it.
I still wanna see the ping of the killer just like the survivors, in lobby AND during match (in the esc menu).
it might encourage lobby dodging especially for people living further away from servers (eg East Europe and Middle East) - but they really should be considering adding servers that are better suited for these regions anyways.
Same reason we dont have fov slider, brightness settings, option to hide prestige and many other things that should have been in the game for years now. Cheers
at least the FoV slider is confirmed to come very soon and option to hide prestige is something they actively look into