Can we please get a grace period for blind/stuns?
Can we please get a grace period for blind/stuns so survivors can't blind/ stun the killer several times in a row?
Can we please get a grace period for blind/stuns so survivors can't blind/ stun the killer several times in a row?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually I'm kinda surprised this wasn't a thing years ago.
I agree
Chain blinds are terrible
I think im ok getting blinding for a flashy save but when im chassing someone an its being spammed in my face every few seconds makes me dizzy
i don't really see this as an issue as i can just look down and thus get blinded maximum 1 time. i don't think i've ever been chain blinded
FL are obnoxious, when you chase someone and get burned every time you crush a pallet, so yeah, DR for flash