What is this annoying perk combo?

I know one of the perks is surge (or jolt) but no clue what the other is because I accidentally left but its irritating when a survivor goes down (which can be pretty far away) and the gen explodes then the survivor gets hooked and it explodes AGAIN but even WORSE this time

I run into almost every game and my teammates purposely bring the killers to me so they'll leave them alone and it's driving me insane!!!!

Comments

  • Surge + Pain Resonance, an Artist perk.

  • Gen exploding when a surv goes down can be either Surge/Jolt (if it’s nearby the gen) or Eruption (only if killer kicked the gen before).

    Gen exploding when a surv gets hooked should be Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance - which takes (I think) 20 % of the current gen progress down.

    teammates leading the killer to you might be intentional sandbagging eg with perks like Bond - or really just normal soloq experience and just accidental by your teammates.

  • @Mooks said:

    Gen exploding when a surv goes down can be either Surge/Jolt (if it’s nearby the gen) or Eruption (only if killer kicked the gen before).

    Gen exploding when a surv gets hooked should be Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance - which takes (I think) 20 % of the current gen progress down.

    teammates leading the killer to you might be intentional sandbagging eg with perks like Bond - or really just normal soloq experience and just accidental by your teammates.

    Pain resonance regresses "25%" of maximum gen progress, not from current progress.

  • @Astel said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3607114#Comment_3607114

    Pain resonance regresses "25%" of maximum gen progress, not from current progress.

    Ah. Yeah I stopped memorizing these as there had been so many changes to gen regression perks recently lmao.