Friends Til The End is the new MFT
This OP perk is to survivors what MFT was to killers, an annoying perk that will inevitably be nerfed in 6 month. This game really is turning into pay to win. Ridiculous.
Every match, irrespective of the killer, they run it and completely wipe the lobby. It's just a game of rescuing people from hooks.
The worst part is the killers using it, that paid for it, are going to get it taken away. I hate the perk, but this business model, I hate much more 😒
Comments
One of the most blatant straw-men I have seen.
A perk that get heavy countered by Distortion and jumping into a locker :P.
I think that perk it's fine as it is thou.
For aura, sure. I’ll still recommend barbecue over it just to see where you need to pressure more.
Even with blight’s traversal ability, the exposed hit won’t happen against any half decent survivor.
Thought so
I use it mostly for the aura reveal
The insta down is cherry on top, but it doesn't happen very often