How come I'm facing the same players?
I seen the same killer with the same username three times now. I played with survivors that I played with or against them before. Is there a bug with matchmaking or what?
I seen the same killer with the same username three times now. I played with survivors that I played with or against them before. Is there a bug with matchmaking or what?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You finish the game at the same time, and queue up at the same time.
It's unlikely, but not impossible by any means.
Had this happen when I was using power struggle plot twist build
so the guy just equipped deerstalker and tunneled me lol