New Survivors
I love all of the Survivors and Killers so far. However there is one demographic of Survivor I feel is missing from the line-up. While we do have Bill as an older gentleman, I would really really enjoy playing as a woman of senior age. Many of us are aging with these games and it doesn’t seem so far fetched that many of us will be playing well into old age. I would love to be able to play as an older lady. I think the Survivors show that anyone can Survive just as long as everyone works together.
Comments
Someone like Elise Rainier from Insidious would be perfect.
I’d love old Laurie Strode from the most recent movies! Yet I think it’s complicated to get that though…
An original survivor would be a great choice, too! Old women are stronger and have more potential than most people think as characters. Breaking the norm is always interesting, right?