Would love to see the shop get updated
As the title states, I would love to see the shop get updated.
Whenever a new collection comes out if I click on the collection title card the game will take me to one Survivor’s costume associated with the set. If I want to see other cosmetics in the set I have to manually go to each character and see if they have a costume in the set. While I do love to browse, the experience is too slow on the PS4. Thus I would love to see each title card showing you the whole set of costumes that belong to that set on the screen.
Comments
There is some clunk that could be ironed out.
A search filter giving a list of matching cosmetics like we have for perks would be nice.
True, it's weird to see that the store is very limited on what you can actually see. Especially since they decided a microtransaction store was the play.
I remember when the AOT skins were in sale, but I don't think they actually showed them on the stores front page.
Also need the ability to equip different pieces to look at before buying any of them. And a ‚save for later‘ if I need to grind shards or wait for being able to get enough auric cells for pieces.