Power Struggle Buff
So, I tried using this perk many times before, and felt like I was not getting any value from the perk itself. So, I wanted to make a change to this perk than its current effect. As a suggestion.
Buff:
• While being picked up by the killer, press the Active Ability button to slam the pallet on the killer, while being carried, and then suffer a cooldown of 80/70/60 seconds.
• You no longer need to wiggle a certain amount to slam the pallet on the killer, while being carried.
I hope this perk buff suggestion makes it into the game one day. This will hopefully make the perk a bit more fun, but also a bit more balanced to use as well. If this suggestion does come into consideration, Thank you.
Comments
hahahaha no way jose
You're kidding right? No, just no.
Absolutely not. No chance. never.
Why not just make it: Push E to win. Would be the same effect.
You're asking to be immune to pickups the entire match. Just always run to a pallet and go down at one. This is a really bad idea.
You're not wrong