season pass

Is there no way for you guys to implement a season pass in the game?

Comments

  • No, it would make them lose a lot of money

  • No, it would make them lose a lot of money


    I don’t see how because I would pay for it. 
  • Lets say devs decide to make a season pass, if it goes past 19$ it is an abusive business model since the game is 19$ currently, if it is less than 19$ it would be a gigantic loss of money considering all the DLC together currently cost about 50$

  • Iceman said:

    No, it would make them lose a lot of money


    I don’t see how because I would pay for it. 
    They'll be releasing a new chapter every 3 months for 4-5 years. Lets say the season pass costs 50$, even then they'd still lose money.
  • The real question is: do we really need it?