Late Night SoloQ Matches

Just here to write up about my matches; basically I play a match, come back to this Discussion, and add more to it. It's not here to really send a message other than "this match went well" or "this match went poorly", if you expect something deeper, then Idk.

Match 1: Ghostface - Backwater Swamp - 4 Kills (No Escape)

  • Yea this Ghostface mopped the floor with us because our teammate, a Felix, got tunneled out of the match at 5-Generators remaining, they then proceeded to slug us for the full 4-minute bleed out timer and BM us the entire time. They were a TTV and they banned me from their chat because I told them "GGWP" and said nothing else. Was not very fun.
  • Got my Archive Challenge done ~ Strategic Alliance

Match 2: Plague - MacMillan Estate - 2 Kills (No Escape)

  • Honestly this match went really well until the end. My teammates kind of just hide around while the Plague started to camp, they also ruined any attempts to use Diversion to lead the Killer away. I dont really blame the Killer here, my teammates just really threw the bag.
  • Got my Archive Challenge done ~ Bring The Light

Match 3: Deathslinger - Autohaven Wreckers - 1 Kill (No Escape)

  • This match also went really well until the end. My teammates left me on hook which caused me to reach second stage. When I got unhooked I got little to no protection from most of my teammates, the Gabriel tried to take a hit but couldnt get in front of the Deathslinger in time, was a nice guy, but the other teammates didnt really help much.

Match 4: Blight - MacMillan Estate - 3 Kills (No Escape)

  • Really nice Blight, they spread out their hooks and actively avoided tunneling, so good on them. I had fun, some of my teammates were upset in the post-game chat so I had to calm them down and tell them to stop.
  • Got my Archive Challenge done ~ Life Giver

Comments

  • Really don't understand why the Ghostface did all of that as if he didn't have a huge map advantage. Backwater Swamp is such a annoying map when you go against them. If they banned you for simply saying that, then you know that they think you're taunting them wich ultimately means they always play like that.


    Imagine if Decisive Strike was actually a usable perk, all of a sudden they would be forced to play with actual skill and earn the 4K...