Can we please remove lockers that are near windows?

It doesn't happen often, but when it does happen it really irritates me, when a locker is near a window and my intention is to vault it, no matter how close sometimes I am, I still instead go into the locker, which ends up getting me killed while I am in chase.

It happened twice today on the Game Map, not sure if I remember if it happened on other maps. Please, do something about this, it can be quite irritating.

Comments

  • Yes. PLEASE.

    And while we're at it, can we make the game prioritise healing over sabotage after unhooking a survivor. I'm so tired of my character moving to start the sabotage animation when the prompt clearly said heal...

    There's so many QoL issues in this game that should've been resolved years ago.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Yes. PLEASE.

    And while we're at it, can we make the game prioritise healing over sabotage after unhooking a survivor. I'm so tired of my character moving to start the sabotage animation when the prompt clearly said heal...

    There's so many QoL issues in this game that should've been resolved years ago.

    I agree.

    I don't play on console, but I can also tell that some players accidentally throw down pallets while they were meant to heal, etc. They need to fix that as well, it can be quite annoying if a player I'm with threw down a pallet unintended.

  • Please. Seriously. Add a minimum spawn distance between lockers and windows.

  • Would be nice if they allowed for better button configuration. 1 button should not be forced to do so many different things. This goes for both sides.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Please. Seriously. Add a minimum spawn distance between lockers and windows.

    @LordGlint said:

    Would be nice if they allowed for better button configuration. 1 button should not be forced to do so many different things. This goes for both sides.

    Both of these would easily fix the issue. This has been an issue for years, it needs to eventually get implanted some how.

  • When a survivor gets vacuumed into a locker whereas they would have made the vault, I always let them hop out and continue chase. I know the frustration.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    When a survivor gets vacuumed into a locker whereas they would have made the vault, I always let them hop out and continue chase. I know the frustration.

    I love when killers do that, you are very friendly. :)

    The ones I go up against have no hesitation to get me downed and out of the match.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    When a survivor gets vacuumed into a locker whereas they would have made the vault, I always let them hop out and continue chase. I know the frustration.

    I'll drop em and look for another. Not a big fan of slugging, but being on the rotten end of this issue absolutely.