Surely Im Not The Only Person To Do This

image_2023-12-08_115334380.png

I like to play one role specifically until I reach Iridescent 1 and then I swap to the other role. I dont normally go for a 50/50 type thing, I just finish one Grade and then move onto the other Grade.

Sometimes I start with Survivor, sometimes I start with Killer, depends on the mood.

Also one of the few times I dont get Iridescent on both roles... Ive been really busy with college... but hey, Im basically done with everything at this point which is nice.

(Also ignore my Account/Devotion, I moved from Console to PC and Im still trying to grind to get my Devotion up... trying to get my money up before I get my funny up.)

Comments

  • I would constantly switch between survivor and killer, trying to go up the ranks. It felt nice to reach Rank 1 with both.

  • @GeneralV said:

    I would constantly switch between survivor and killer, trying to go up the ranks. It felt nice to reach Rank 1 with both.

    I prefer to just get one out of the way.

    It also gives me time to work on Archive Challenges since I can normally clear out all challenges for a specific role while I work on getting my Grade for that role.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3604507#Comment_3604507

    I prefer to just get one out of the way.

    It also gives me time to work on Archive Challenges since I can normally clear out all challenges for a specific role while I work on getting my Grade for that role.

    Fair enough, I can get that.

    Never cared much about the Archive Challenges, tbh. I like that they give BP, but sometimes I just forget about them entirely.