What’s the new single player game about?

So from what I gather it’s going to be like until dawn and man of Medan and stuff but set in the dbd world? What does that even mean? Are there killers from dbd there? What’s the story about? Who’s the new killer guy? Do you have to survive or is it more telltale style?

Comments

  • we don’t know everything about the game yet!

    it seems like it’s gonna be a complete new cast so unlikely to see familiar faces. Though maybe there will still be sections featuring some of them(?), maybe not. There will be references to DbD to some degree - we already see a meathook in the trailer for example.

    as to survive or telltale also not know yet. Though i would assume it’s in the spirit of other Supermassive games? (I have only seen Until Dawn and The Quarry yet)

  • @Mooks said:

    we don’t know everything about the game yet!

    it seems like it’s gonna be a complete new cast so unlikely to see familiar faces. Though maybe there will still be sections featuring some of them(?), maybe not. There will be references to DbD to some degree - we already see a meathook in the trailer for example.

    as to survive or telltale also not know yet. Though i would assume it’s in the spirit of other Supermassive games? (I have only seen Until Dawn and The Quarry yet)

    Alr thanks for the info!

  • Guessing either original survivors for this story or the original 4 survivors Dwight, Meg, Cladette and Jake? In a cave getting hunted by the entity and Trapper is the killer.

  • @Mooks said:

    we don’t know everything about the game yet!

    it seems like it’s gonna be a complete new cast so unlikely to see familiar faces. Though maybe there will still be sections featuring some of them(?), maybe not. There will be references to DbD to some degree - we already see a meathook in the trailer for example.

    as to survive or telltale also not know yet. Though i would assume it’s in the spirit of other Supermassive games? (I have only seen Until Dawn and The Quarry yet)

    Well since it's from supermassive games we won't have the telltale trope of your choice actually never mattered plus only supermassive game I played was Until Dawn. Though I have played Detroit become human and Heavy rain though I forget if it's the same company so if they go down the way of multiple endings and that your actions will actually matter I'm more then happy.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    Guessing either original survivors for this story or the original 4 survivors Dwight, Meg, Cladette and Jake? In a cave getting hunted by the entity and Trapper is the killer.

    It’s confirmed to be an original cast and they have already been shown!

    IMG_7632.jpeg

    The killer is also not Trapper but supposedly Frank Stone

    IMG_7633.jpeg


    @jamally093 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3604188#Comment_3604188

    Well since it's from supermassive games we won't have the telltale trope of your choice actually never mattered plus only supermassive game I played was Until Dawn. Though I have played Detroit become human and Heavy rain though I forget if it's the same company so if they go down the way of multiple endings and that your actions will actually matter I'm more then happy.

    Those two are from another company. I would guess it’s more like Until Dawn rather than Telltale but to be sure we gotta wait for the actual release