Dec. 8th Badge didn't pop
Clearly shows that we are suppose to get 25k and a badge and all I got was the 25k bloodpoints.... anyone else not get it
Clearly shows that we are suppose to get 25k and a badge and all I got was the 25k bloodpoints.... anyone else not get it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't receive it yet but I noticed that rewards are usually issued around 2 pm Eastern Standard Time. So we should be getting the 25K Bloodpoints and Badge in about 12 hours from now. ⏰😀
It's Canadian time. It's the 8th here in Australia and I believe the reward for the 8th will hit at 11pm or midnight.
You have to wait a bit longer, i think the 8th reward wont pop until 7 hours from now.