Petition for SWF balance and complaining to have their own category please

i would rather see something refreshing and positive instead. my feed is filled with the negativity.

Comments

  • Some news about SWF getting balanced would be pretty positive and refreshing.
  • How would you “balance” SWF
  • I agree, we need a new subforum exclusively for people who keep complaining about the same stuff over and over instead of trying to get better.
  • Vietfox said:
    I agree, we need a new subforum exclusively for people who keep complaining about the same stuff over and over instead of trying to get better.
    I wouldnt mind seeing that :smile:
  • Can we get a category for complaining about complaing?

    Err I'm complaining about complaining about complaining now...

  • A Rant Section where you could take the gloves off.

  • I thought the entire forum was a rant section already.

  • I thought the entire forum was a rant section already.

    Nah, that's the Steam forums.
  • @Mc_Harty said:
    @lasombra1979 said:

    I thought the entire forum was a rant section already.

    Nah, that's the Steam forums.

    My bad.

  • That would be great! Can we just title it "the cry baby corner", so that it can also house the other waaawaaaawaaa posts? 
  • That would be great! Can we just title it "the cry baby corner", so that it can also house the other waaawaaaawaaa posts? 
    That would be marvelous :smile:
  • @slingshotsurvivor said:
    That would be great! Can we just title it "the cry baby corner", so that it can also house the other waaawaaaawaaa posts? 

    Spirit's posts?

  • If SWF wasn't full of dicks, and more reasonable like the few of you, we probably wouldn't have thsse threads.
  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    If SWF wasn't full of dicks, and more reasonable like the few of you, we probably wouldn't have thsse threads.

    Most swf aren't dicks just like most killers aren't either it's just you've got a few dicks on both sides that feed the narrative. Besides you and I both know that if SWF wasn't here the vocal few on here would just find something new to complain and rant about.

  • Poweas said:

    @slingshotsurvivor said:
    That would be great! Can we just title it "the cry baby corner", so that it can also house the other waaawaaaawaaa posts? 

    Spirit's posts?

    That made me laugh haha
  • powerbats said:

    @Rebel_Raven said:
    If SWF wasn't full of dicks, and more reasonable like the few of you, we probably wouldn't have thsse threads.

    Most swf aren't dicks just like most killers aren't either it's just you've got a few dicks on both sides that feed the narrative. Besides you and I both know that if SWF wasn't here the vocal few on here would just find something new to complain and rant about.

    Yeah, most SWFs are filled with dicks.
    They feed the narrative. It's why we have so many SWF complaints. Defens SWFs all you want, it doesn't change the experiences of others who are in the crosshairs of these people. 

    Yes there are dicks on the killers side. Never said there wasn't. Doesn't change the fact that SWFs are usually filled with dicks.

    I don't give a ######### what people use for excuses for being beaten. SWFs are commonly breaking the game to get an advantage the game isn't balanced for, and there is no realistic incentive to put up with that when going for more solos is an alternative, though one diminishing more and more because of how easy SWF is to do on ps4, and how easy it is to abuse SWF.
    If you can't accept that, then I don't know what to say. 
    Not sure why you persist with "nothing is wrong, git gud" arguments that are about as useful as insidious on Freddy, or Huntress. It's not going to change my mind.
  • Complaining and moaning is what sustains this forum.

    Without it the place would be dead.

  • Being in an SWF doesn't automatically make you a dick. Being on comms does.

  • Being in an SWF doesn't automatically make you a dick. Being on comms does.

    I'm aware. It's why I'm not saying all of them are dicks. Just most.
    Most SWFs are on comms. It's pretty easy to do.