Is it true that MMR has been disabled?
Heard a certain live streamer say this and I'm hoping it's not true as i'm trying to tank my mmr by not using slow down perks
Heard a certain live streamer say this and I'm hoping it's not true as i'm trying to tank my mmr by not using slow down perks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nobody really knows, that info
rmation is not disclosed. Even if this was in some way true, I would think it would be far more likely they relaxed the soft cap to allow for a larger pool of players.Such a telling quote here.
I don't know but I will say this. I logged onto my switch first time playing no hours logged no skills I think just enough BP for 4 perk slots because of codes and I was paired with a 56, 72, and 2 Prestige levels. Of course it was Chucky and I was tunneled right out because my first time playing on a new system and all but I would say either laxed or disabled. It makes no sense.
In general, you shouldn’t just believe such statements from content creators if they can’t provide a source.
true, some were able to tell that they changed the soft cap including some fog whisperers - but frankly, we don’t know how often BHVR did changes and no one noticed. It’s also irrelevant - if BHVR wants to see feedback after some change they will have to let the community know (and then the content creators can spread the word and actually provide a source).
as of now - might be. Might not be. Matchmaking isn’t even that strict anyway and depending on current players in your region, and lobby dodging etc it is a very variable system and can’t be judged by a few matches.