Server Improvements

Hi Team,

whenever I play DBD I tend to get significantly higher ping to Frankfurt Server than I do with other games, and I have heard from friends that NA servers are even more scuffed at times. Are there any plans on improving/ upgrading servers & reducing player ping? or is there some technical/ financial barrier that prevents this? Asking because I think if possible it would make the game feel much better for a lot of players.

Comments

  • @v1rtual said:

    Hi Team,

    whenever I play DBD I tend to get significantly higher ping to Frankfurt Server than I do with other games, and I have heard from friends that NA servers are even more scuffed at times. Are there any plans on improving/ upgrading servers & reducing player ping? or is there some technical/ financial barrier that prevents this? Asking because I think if possible it would make the game feel much better for a lot of players.

    I'm with you on this, I've been trying them to answer this question a lot of times but they just ignore it everytime. Me for example on NA servers I play with 100 ping and in other games in NA servers I have 50-70 ping its a quite serious difference.

  • @rabanito62 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/399538/server-improvements

    I'm with you on this, I've been trying them to answer this question a lot of times but they just ignore it everytime. Me for example on NA servers I play with 100 ping and in other games in NA servers I have 50-70 ping its a quite serious difference.

    Lol I'm at 180 ping.

    Servers have been bad lately.