Your expectations from upcoming Mid-Chapter?

We only know there will be new survivor and changes are also listed but we don't have details. What is your expectations?

I will go first.

FOV Slider = That's QoL update for killers. Better view will make games better for killer gameplay.

3-Gen Solution = Revisiting maps and removing strong 3-gen could make better but now we are getting this mechanic. I am just hoping this is not abusable by survivors and just fix hostage situations.

M&A = This perk is fine i guess? Now with FoV update, probably they will remove this from perk. I don't think this perk will get new ability but maybe they can buff reducing TR ability, like 16/18/20m?

Shadowborn = This perk had only one ability and now it will be added for base game. Which means this perk will just reworked. So hopefully they make this new ability useful, i am asking that especially for new players. This perk will be free after all, good for new players.

Quick Gambet = I really hope this perk is not getting simple number buffs. This perk is terrible because you will want to loop killer far away from gens, not next to them. Even baby killers will leave chase and pressure on survivor who was repairing gen. This perk is just so garbage. I really hope they saw real issue with it and make it better.

Grim Embrace = This perk is asking to killer for playing fair but reward is so meh. It's not surprise almost nobody is using it. And another terrible thing is obsession's aura. If the last hooked survivor was obsession, your half value is wasted already. I am hoping they buff this perk to good level and reward killers who is going for different hooks.

STBFL = Removing 2 stacks will bring perk to old version which was pretty fine. I really hope they don't overkill STBFL. Because this perk is mostly useless for top tier killers while helping mid to low killers.

Sadako = Probably they will nerf her mori play since she can get easier than before. But if this is going to happen, at least buff her chase because she is still m1 killer with no power. And no stealth either.

Hillbilly = Really terrible killer but so fun. Billy is being ignored and tortured for long time. It's time to give him love. Even his parents hated him and BHVR was not different either. I am hoping they make Billy viable again. His old version had problematic add-ons but who knows why they also gutted his base-kit.

Blight = Nuke all of his strong add-ons and bring them to lower levels. Fix his hug-tech. And he will be fine. No base-kit nerf needed.

New Survivor = Now Nicolas Cage was cool actor and it was easy to sell him for solo chapter. But original survivor won't have this chance unless if they have new op perk. Or maybe new type perk. I really hope it's the second one: New survivor is bringing new perk type without breaking game.

Comments

  • I hope stbfl will lose stacks when the obsession gets injured regardless of M1s

    So maybe bad killers will finally learn to use their m2 instead of playing trapperless evan

  • I very much agree with nearly everything you said. Although, I would want to see their reaction, if they were to nuke STBFL on the PTB to see in how terrible of a state M1 killers are overall. I also think that nerfing STBFL to it's pre 6.1.0 state would only have a placebo effect. Killers would still get the same effect out of it. The survivor still has to play around the next loop they get to, instead of running halfway across the map before they have to actually loop again.

    Regarding Blight I am unsure of what to do with him. I can see how nuking his addons might sound like a good solution and it is on a surface level. But I think every killer should have addons that are at least worth running. For Blight, his addons should have more minor but useful effects. Maybe that would require a few base kit nerfs though because he is already so strong without any addons. I don't really like the idea of addons just filling up bloodwebs instead of adding anything meaningful to a killer.

  • I kinda hope Shadowborn is still a tracking based perk to keep the theme Wraith has with all his perks being designed around tracking.

    For Hillbilly I really hope they make him feel less clunky and frustrating to play. I don’t care if he doesn’t move up the tier list I just want him to not feel so bad to play.

    Quick Gambit needs a full rework. It should be the opposite where you want to run away from the gens. Make it something like revealing your aura to your teammates while being chased or reveal the aura of gens being worked on mid chase so you know to avoid them.

  • "Oh please let it be a good change for Monitor & Abuse and Shadowborn..."

  • Let’s not advocate for “nuking” addons. I understand blight has problematic addons, but no killer should have boring, useless addons.

  • Whatever change they do to billy, i hope it keeps his pickrate the same as it is now, so i will continue to not having to play against him except once in a blue moon.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    Let’s not advocate for “nuking” addons. I understand blight has problematic addons, but no killer should have boring, useless addons.

    Blight does. His base-kit already S-tier alone, he should never have any good add-on.