Genuinely don’t understand Dull merchant gamers.

Every single time I get a dull merchant, everybody just goes next. Every. Single. Game.

How do you have fun with that experience? You don’t get any BP, nobody wants to chase with you, nobody tries. Do they just enjoy knowing everybody is miserable facing that killer? I don’t get it.

Even better is half of them will just slug you to death, or hit you on hook as if they didn’t just 4k in a game that nobody wants to be in in the first place.

Rant over…

Comments

  • Her entire kit being haste-based is what absolutely failed her, before and after the rework. She’s now relegated to “let me slap on Rapid Brutality and watch me pull a MFT” killer due to how much haste she can stack on. At least old SM had a pallet breaking mechanic that was semi-neat, excluding the three-gen.

    Behavior could’ve given her the best power in the game by reworking her power to match her title. Her name is Skull MERCHANT. You tellin’ me they couldn’t design a complex power around actually buying skull-based tools at stations around the map? What a missed opportunity. Now they turned her into a crypto anime fangirl that flies her novelty drones she got at the Haunted Mansion gift shop in Disney World.

  • @Xyphus said:

    In all seriousness.. I'm playing her basically non-stop and what you're describing happens MAYBE in 1/10 matches.. I can live with that. It's actually not my problem that people can't let go of the past and it's even less my problem what other players chose to make out of her. I can only speak from my experience and that is that 90% of my matches (I'd claim that it's even more - I'll try to remember to make a list and pay more attention to that) are real matches from start to end with no one killing themself or DCing.

    Maybe I'm lucky - who knows.. Or Survivors notice quickly that I'm not 3-genning or tunneling or whatever BS could be done (which ANY killer can do...!)

    Have to agree here, I'm not getting a whole lot of DCers against my Stealth Merchant build either. And I actually am having fun against her, even getting 4 escapes because I know when and when not to disable drones.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3603345#Comment_3603345

    I recently took a few months break and came back after Chucky was announced. I decided to purchase Skull Merchant (heard she got a rework) while I was waiting on Chucky to release, and I actually enjoyed playing her. She has become one of my favorite killers at the moment. She does have some issues that need to be addressed though.

    Ok, YOU I believe. But nobody else :)

    Glad you're enjoying her.

  • @Xyphus said:

    In all seriousness.. I'm playing her basically non-stop and what you're describing happens MAYBE in 1/10 matches.. I can live with that. It's actually not my problem that people can't let go of the past and it's even less my problem what other players chose to make out of her. I can only speak from my experience and that is that 90% of my matches (I'd claim that it's even more - I'll try to remember to make a list and pay more attention to that) are real matches from start to end with no one killing themself or DCing.

    Maybe I'm lucky - who knows.. Or Survivors notice quickly that I'm not 3-genning or tunneling or whatever BS could be done (which ANY killer can do...!)

    That’s strange. In OCE servers it’s usually 8/10 matches people will DC/give up.


    I personally just go next myself. With experienced survivors the match goes too long. Can go for 50 minutes at times.


    it’s a no from me too. Seems like you’re lucky

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3603352#Comment_3603352

    You are purposefully explaining Pigs kit, just to get her nerfed, again. T_T

    Pig is actually the killer we should be complaining about, Skully is basically a free win compared to that beast of a killer!

1 2 ›