Camping Does Not Affect Emblem Quality

On games that I have proxy camped due to losing super hard to swf or just players that are better than me, after getting 1-2 kills that I probably 16 meter proxy camped, the MOST amount of emblem that I have lost was 2% to 3%. Many of those games I've either black pipped or single pipped. There should be a significant more amount of difficulty to emblems, and a harsher punishment for camping. I'm not one of them, but if camping players can rank up normally like this, that is unacceptable.

Comments

  • lol oh shut up. punishing people for camping. the killer can throw the game literally by camping. it was punished and survivors abused it. go figure

  • So the subject of your discussion is wrong then....

    Camping Does Affect Emblem Quality

  • Someone needs to camp you to teach you some manners AntiJelly  :)
  • @RoKrueger said:
    Someone needs to camp you to teach you some manners AntiJelly  :)

    I'm Rank One both sides 1,200 hours on xbox. I got from rank 20 to 1 with only Freddy. I almost never camp.

  • AntiJelly said:

    @RoKrueger said:
    Someone needs to camp you to teach you some manners AntiJelly  :)

    I'm Rank One both sides 1,200 hours on xbox. I got from rank 20 to 1 with only Freddy. I almost never camp.

    That is weird. I must have accidentally deleted the post where I asked for your stats.