Survivors hooked should have Madness 3 regress to 2

The Doctor is among my top 3 killers and I find very annoying the propentity to tunnel of most Doctor players. The reason they can keep up despite playing horribly is just one: survivors who just got unhooked are still in Madness 3 and are very easy to find.
I think if unhooked survivors had their Madness regressed to tier 2 good Doctors wouldn't be affected at all. I know I wouldn't. Also, it would maybe induce people to learn a bit more of the Doctor, who is not only the one "that makes people scream and easy to find".

Comments

  • Orion said:

    @Condorloco_26 said:
    Except for BBQ. 64k bloodpoints taste nice if you ask me.

    But then you're not using it for the tracking; you're using it for the BP.

    You're right. Truckloads of BP, especially with him. I think I've scored more 32k matches with the Doc than with all other killers combined.
  • I only agree in the sense that a tunneling doctor can stop you from using your exhaustion perk for the entirety of the game with his exhaustion addon, since you're still in madness 3 when unhooked.

    1. The Doctor is in a pretty good place right now, he doesn't need a nerf.
    2. Git Gud
1 2 ›