Prime Gaming

Don't get me wrong - I'm really happy about free stuff! But somehow I expected at least a new Cosmetic for [insert any character here] instead of again 400k BPs during Christmas month..

Thank you anyway of course! :)

Comments

  • I agree. At least irishard, but not BP what I get within 2 hours of playing.

  • They can’t because this community do not decide what they want

    When they realese outfits for prime, they blame bhvr for doing it, now they won’t do anymore I think

  • If you’re a Dead by Daylight player and an Amazon Prime Member, we’re happy to confirm that you’re in for even more exciting drops.

    This month and next month are 400kbp. I don't think they are releasing prime skins anymore, i think they are moving onto twitch drops instead.

  • @adam1233467 said:

    They can’t because this community do not decide what they want

    When they realese outfits for prime, they blame bhvr for doing it, now they won’t do anymore I think

    I know.. And it's totally understandable - unfortunately..

    Wasn't meant as a rant btw.. Just my personal feeling - but I'm happy that they give us something for free every month :)

  • @OrangeBear said:

    https://deadbydaylight.com/news/prime-gaming-drops-x-dead-by-daylight/

    This month and next month are 400kbp. I don't think they are releasing prime skins anymore, i think they are moving onto twitch drops instead.

    Also understandable, considering the time we're living in :)