Why can't we select our own perk tiers?
If I reach a perk to tier 3 (purple), why can't I change it to tier 2 (green) or 1 (yellow)? Why won't BHVR allow us?
If I reach a perk to tier 3 (purple), why can't I change it to tier 2 (green) or 1 (yellow)? Why won't BHVR allow us?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tier 3 is always the best, it's useless to want the weaker tiers.
I think this only used to be relevant when Discordance t1 was actually better than t3, I currently cannot think of a perk where you would want this... So why are you even asking for it?
I want to use Whispers in different tiers and Zanshin Tactics to tier 1 because I can't stand the clutter on my screen I like tier 1 so much more.