@C3Tooth This thread made me happy and sad at the same time... a murmur in my otherwise cold dead heart.
I was gonna buy it but it had come out only for the PC and then I forgot it came out on The Xbox but I have such a stupid long backlog...
Maybe once it goes on sale I'll grab it. I've heard it's wonderful and as someone who has gamed for a really long time, it's fun to see more unique games. I was kind of hoping it would eventually show up on Game Pass but if it hasn't at this point, I imagine it won't.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I should buy Stray...
You should.
@C3Tooth This thread made me happy and sad at the same time... a murmur in my otherwise cold dead heart.
I was gonna buy it but it had come out only for the PC and then I forgot it came out on The Xbox but I have such a stupid long backlog...
Maybe once it goes on sale I'll grab it. I've heard it's wonderful and as someone who has gamed for a really long time, it's fun to see more unique games. I was kind of hoping it would eventually show up on Game Pass but if it hasn't at this point, I imagine it won't.