Guys, do you noticed that Behaviour are doing some hidden animation updates for killers?

(Don't mind that it's currently bugged, pay attension to Hag's legs during the swing animation from survivor's POV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD4hBfcGRhc

I have never seen a Hag appropriately moving her legs during the lunge (swing) and "wiping" animations. The legs were always Idle (that was looking goofy as hell).

And thats not only for Hag, I noticed that multiple killers are getting updates for various animations.

And they are all hidden from the community (no where on patch notes).

Actually no biggie, but... Do you think we need to know about those as well?

Also I would take my chance: - Dear Developers! A proper rotating animations for old killers PLEASE! Make them so when they look around from the spot - they turn only their heads and upper body like Xeno, Wesker or Knight!

Comments

  • Survivors now have a unique animation for using the T-Virus Vaccines, I thought that was pretty nice.

  • This isn't a regular lunge animation tho. A killer carrying a survivor can neither lunge, nor wipe.

  • There was another thing I noticed for the first time after match during the post screen Skull Merchant i was hearing what sounded like breathing. I've never heard her breath before and shortly later playing as survivor I was in a match against another SM, but couldn't hear any breathing from her. So I'm not sure what's suppose to going on then? 🤔

  • A lot of them arent animation changes, its straight up bugs

    I was looking at writing a thread on the bug report section to try to compile all the bugged animations/aesthetics in the game. There are SEVERAL and some of them have been in the game for far too long

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    This isn't a regular lunge animation tho. A killer carrying a survivor can neither lunge, nor wipe.

    @Shroompy said:

    A lot of them arent animation changes, its straight up bugs

    I was looking at writing a thread on the bug report section to try to compile all the bugged animations/aesthetics in the game. There are SEVERAL and some of them have been in the game for far too long

    Guys, just for you.=)

    https://youtu.be/69TYHKR5M84?t=842

  • @Shroompy said:

    A lot of them arent animation changes, its straight up bugs

    I was looking at writing a thread on the bug report section to try to compile all the bugged animations/aesthetics in the game. There are SEVERAL and some of them have been in the game for far too long

    And yes, I did that as well. I created multiple posts about animation updates and "aesthetics" of the game with certain killers, but Hag mostly.

    I know that Huntress has the same issue with lunge and wipe (idle legs). I need to check out now tho...

    I'm still waiting for Developers to start making a proper rotating animation (looking around) for all old killers that doesn't have those.

    You can clearly see the difference on this video: pay attension when Trapper "shaking his head - no".

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR5BdY_DbdE

  • @Grigerbest said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3603185#Comment_3603185

    And yes, I did that as well. I created multiple posts about animation updates and "aesthetics" of the game with certain killers, but Hag mostly.

    I know that Huntress has the same issue with lunge and wipe (idle legs). I need to check out now tho...

    I'm still waiting for Developers to start making a proper rotating animation (looking around) for all old killers that doesn't have those.

    You can clearly see the difference on this video: pay attension when Trapper "shaking his head - no".

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR5BdY_DbdE

    The aesthetics/animation bugs Im talking about are things like Trapper's bear trap being open in the lobby and misaligned when in game, certain Wraith cosmetics clipping into the camera but only at the start of the game (most notable is the Masquerade one) and probably the worst of them all is Oni's bug where all parts of his body that looks different when entering demon mode just vanish for the entirety of the game (looks fine in the lobby tho)

    These are just a few of them, there are plenty more